Friday, October 9, 2015

PLAID IN PARIS

Back home in LA now and having trouble comprehending the notion that just yesterday morning I was strolling down Champs-Elysees... Didn't think I would miss Paris so much and so quickly, and yet I've been home for less than 24 hours and already find myself planning the next visit! Ah, what I wouldn't give for a cup of coffee and a croissant from my favorite Cafe de Flore right about now!:) Oh, and whilst we are on a subject of favorite things from Paris, you know I have more than a mild obsession with accessories in general, but these CHLOE boots and bag are just on another level! Can we just take a moment to acknowledge how absolutely out of this world amazing they are! Aside from the fact that they pair beautifully with any 70s inspired pieces ( a particular obsession of mine at the moment ) they manage to elevate even the simplest of looks to a whole new level and add that dramatic element I always look for in accessories. And of course you know me, I like a bit of drama when it comes to outfits!:)







CHLOE Hudson bag & Harper boot | PAUL & JOE Nivillac dress | EUGENIA KIM Lisa hatESTELLE DEVE ring set { similar here } | LARSSON & JENNINGS Lader suede & gold plated watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment